Zimmer Dental Implants
The success of Zimmer Dental greatly depends on its pledge to improve the quality of life of the patients. Laying emphasis on its relation with consumers and developing products and services with the latest technology, knowledge and skill have made Zimmer shine in the field of oral rehabilitation industry.
It also plays a major role in the implant dentistry with its decades of experience and innovation in medical education.
Zimmer is best known for its minimal aggressive surgical procedures which will help in shaping the future of dentistry.
Zimmer Dental proudly offers the most widespread range of dental implant products and is a leading brand in the development of superior quality of implantology products.
Products by Zimmer are sold in more than hundred countries all over the globe and have a list of 8000 proud employees working under it.
All products are ISO certified and meet all the quality standards comprising of root form endosseous implants and other dental products. Most of the prosthetic components and implants are self-manufactured at Zimmer with great care by maintaining biocompatibility and sterility. Each and every implant is rigorously detail checked for quality control.
The implants at Zimmer are of the best quality, innovative and most comprehensive out of the available products on the market. They are designed on the basis of effectiveness, simplicity and streamlined performance.
The Advent implant and Tapered Screw Vent systems have an internal hex which comprises friction-fit connection along with patented Fixture Transfer/Mount making the restoration very esthetic and reliable. In addition, the single stage SwissPlus dental implant system accelerates and simplifies the implant process saving time.
Another type is the Spline Implant which has a special interface which provides improved rotational tolerance and torsional strength.
The company aims at shaping the future in implant dentistry and when these implants are used to solve dental problems reveal marvelous results always.
The replacement procedure is very comfortable and simple due to the use of Zimmer implants which make use of self- taping flutes. The tapered shape of the implants ensures initial stability.
The varieties of available Zimmer implants comprise:
- Tapered Screw-Vent implant system - This system is based on the technology of connecting internal hex along with the lead- in bevel. This implant system includes tapered screw vent, screw vent, Zimmer one piece and an advent.
- SwissPlus - This implant of single stage greatly simplifies the treatment because it comes in an all inclusive fixture transfer and mount. This indicates that a single kit can be used for inserting, customizing and impression taking abutment.
- Spline - The slots and inter digitations projections in the implant allow the abutment and the implant to result in an accurate lock which eliminates joint failure. It comprises of spiral flutes that help in reducing the time of surgery and bone chipping takes place which ensures better stability and reduced lateral play.
The company is still aiming to move ahead in this field and capture the market with its superior products and services.
In 2015 Zimmer acquired Biomet, since then they're called Zimmer Biomet.
How much does a Zimmer implant cost?
As a patient, the actual cost of the implant is not most important thing to consider, as you are not only paying for the implant itself, but also for the crown, the time and experince of the dentist and a lot of other things.
However it's good to know that since Zimmer is a high quality brand, your treatment might cost $100 - $300 more compared to replacing your tooth with a more affordable implant. For the complete restoration, that includes not only the implant but the crown as well, you'll probably pay around $3000 - $5000. As you can the difference in implant costs, while not negligible, doesn't make a huge difference in the final price.
Read our article about dental implants costs, if you want to know more!
Want to know more about Zimmer?
If you need more information about the manufacturer of Zimmer dental implants, like catalogs, information about more products, implant sizes, customer service, etc., please visit their website: zimmerbiometdental.com
Other Dental Implant Brands
Are you interested in other dental implant types, too?
Find out more information about the following brands:
- Alpha-Bio Tec - an affordable brand
- AB dental implant - another affordable teeth implant brand
- Ankylos - more expensive than Alpha Bio or AB, high quality, a great value for money
- Biomet 3i - special surface for excellent bonding
- Osseo Dental - distributes mini dental implants, mainly in Australia
- Nobel implants - well respected brand, very high quality, expensive
- Straumann implants - a great brand, like Nobel
- Zimmer Dental - offers a wide range of choices
- Same Day Dental Implants - faster healing time, higher chance of dental implant failure
- All-on-four dental implants are the ideal solution for those who have lost all of their upper and/or lower teeth