All-on-4 dental implant is a process that is the ideal solution for people who have just lost the lower and / or upper set of teeth. You can have your whole mouth permanently restored by choosing the All-on-4 dental implant procedure.
With the help of this procedure, one may not need to go for teeth replacement and cleaning. It is very easy to maintain and clean these new teeth in natural way. You should not worry for having or experiencing the crippling effects of loose denture by choosing All-on-4 dental implants.
You will be able to enjoy food from day one. It reduces the feeling of public embarrassment when the dentures slip out while smiling or whiles giving a speech.
This process uses four dental implants in order to attach the permanent set for replacement of the teeth. It helps in designing the immediate functioning and typically does not require grafting of the bones. By adapting such a procedure, one can lack bone volume that is required for supporting traditional implants and helps in enjoying the advantages of fixed solution of missing teeth.
Today, with the advancement of technology, one can replace the teeth and get back home on the same day with a complete new set of teeth.
Oral sedating in the gentle way can assure each person maximum safety and ease throughout the procedure.
The entire procedure can be done in just a single day. It requires the minimum amount of recovery time. You will have full functioning teeth that will completely make you feel and look natural.
The technique is available with highly satisfied quality of the work done and the appliances used are of similar brands used by dental surgeons in European and North American countries.
The All-on-4 procedure helps in:
- delivering the maximum result in a short time as possible with minimized pains. Patients have experienced only minor discomfort the day after surgery. In almost all cases, patients can go to work the very next day after the surgery.
- reducing the overall cost and in many cases helps in eliminating the need of bone grafting. It allows easy safeguard through good oral methods for hygiene.
- restoring the capacity to eat foods as usual.
- relieving any kind of frustration of removing appliance.
- ensuring a long-term effect resulting in the probability of lasting a lifetime.
- regaining the youth through bone stabilizing.
It is also popularly known as permanent teeth-in-a-day process for the ultimate dental implanting solution of the denture wearers.
It is a procedure of removing the teeth in just a day and getting back to normal in just one day. It helps in placing the complete arch of permanent teeth with All-on-4 dental implant. It helps in placing at angles to make use of the next available bone. It is easier and comfortable than the previous long and expensive technique such as bone- grafting in order to assure that adequate bone is available to incorporate with the implants. With the help of All-on-4, there is far possibility of bone being grafted.
A really short video that show the all-on-4 procedure.